AB Tech Inventory
Our equipment configuration is constantly changing as we modify existing setups and acquire new gear to better meet the needs of the organizations we work with. Some large events require nearly our entire inventory all in one place, and other times our gear is divided between a half-dozen small events occurring simultaneously across campus.
Please note that parts of this list may be out of date or inaccurate, so use this as a general reference only. We will design an appropriate system for your event based on the requirements you send us (you do not need to list specific items).
Speakers and Amplifiers
L-Acoustics KUDO Rig
- Four-way stereo configuration (8 L-Acoustics KUDO, 4 SB 218 )
- 40,000W of L-Acoustics LA-48 amplification capable of providing power levels exceeding 123 dBA SPL at the rear of most popular CMU venues.
- [XTA] (http://www.audiocore.co.uk/) DP448 Loudspeaker Management System
EAW KF Rig:
- Four-way stereo configuration (6 EAW KF600 (KF600 datasheet, KF650z info), 4 SB528 (Datasheet, SB528zP info) capable of 28Hz-17kHz -3dB, +1dB A-weighted.
- 20,000W of Crown MacroTech) capable of providing power levels exceeding 115 dBA SPL at the rear of most popular CMU venues.
- EAW MX-800 Stereo 4-way Active Crossover
EAW LA Rig:
- 2 EAW LA325 LA128
- 7,500W of Crown K2 and Crown MacroTech 2400 amplification.
- EAW MX-100 and Ashley 2-way Active Crossovers
EAW JF Rig:
- 2 EAW JF 560-series speakers.
- 2,400W Carver Amplifiers
- Ashley 2-way Crossovers
The Underground Rig:
- 8 L-Acoustics 115XT (1x15" low, 1x1.4" high) coaxial wedges
- 8 Lab.Gruppen fp6400 amplification
- 2 XTA DP224 Audio Management System (Beta)
- 2 XTA DP424? Audio Management System (Alpha)
- Yamaha CL5
- Yamaha QL1
- 56x32+5 w/VCAs Yamaha CL3 Digital Mixing Console with Yamaha Rio3224 and Rio1608 Stageboxes
- 16+4x8 Yamaha LS9-16 Digital Mixing Console
- 32x16 Yamaha LS9-16 Digital Mixing Console with Yamaha Rio1608 Stagebox
- 12+2x2 Presonus Studiolive 16.0.2 Digital Mixing Console
Snakes and Cable
- 1 48+32 Yamaha Dante digital snake system, with Yamaha Rio3224 and Rio1608 stageboxes
- 1 16+4 75'
- 1 12+0 50'
- 1 6+0 25'
- 5 Sennheiser MD421
- 2 Neumann KM184s
- 2 AKG C1000s
- 6 Shure SM81
- 4 AKG 451 (2 x C451EB and 2 x 451E)
- 9 Shure SM58
- 5 Shure Beta 58A
- 2 Shure Beta 87A
- 11 Shure SM57
- 2 Shure Beta 57A
- 6 EV ND408
- 3 Shure Beta 98D/S
- 1 EV RE20
- 1 EV PL20
- 4 Sennheiser e604
- 2 Sennheiser e906
- 2 AKG D112
- 4 Whirlwind IMP2 DIs
- 6 BSS AR-133 Active DIs
- 4 Radial J48 Active DIs
- 2 Radial JPC Stereo Active DIs
- 1 Radio Shack PZM
- 1 Shure Beta 52A
- 1 Shure Beta 91
- 2 Shure KSM32/SL
- 1 Audio-Technica AT4080 Ribbon Mic
- 2 Shure KSM9
- 1 Shure Beta 58A Wireless (LX series) (VHF)
- 8 Shure UR4D-J5 UHF-R Diversity Receivers (2-channel)
- 2 UR2-J5 SM 58 Handhelds
- 4 UR2-J5 Beta 58 Handhelds
- 2 UR2-J5 Beta 87A Handhelds
- 2 UR2-J5 Beta KSM9 Handhelds
- 8 UR1-J5 Bodypacks with Cardioid-pickup Lavalier Microphones
- 2 Shure WL185 (Cardioid) Lavalier Microphones
- 2 Shure WH20TQG (Cardioid) Headset Microphones
- 10 WBH53 (Omni) Headset Microphones
- 2 Shure WB98H/C Wireless Instrument Microphones (with Horn Clamp)
Front lighting provided by a 40' 26"x30" box truss (Thomas) hung with up to 36 1kW PAR64 canisters. Supplemental lighting is supplied by booms and trees, in addition to floor lighting.
- 48 PAR64 cans with 1kW lamps
- 80' 12"x12" Thomas box truss
- 12 ETC Source Four PAR with 575W lamps
- 12 ETC Source Four with 575W lamps and 10-, 19-, 26-, 36-, and 50-degree lens tubes
- 8 Philips Color Kinetics ColorBlaze TRX 2' RGBAW LED Wash Fixtures (with 22-, 32-, 60x32-, and 32x12-degree spread lenses)
- 6 Philips Vari*Lite VL2500 Spot Moving Head Lighting Instruments
- 24 channels of dimming at 2.4kW/channel (Electrol LP62400)
- 24 channels of dimming at 1.5kW/channel (ElectrolD125dx)
- 12 channels of dimming at 1.2kW/channel (ElectrolAnaconda)
- MA Lighting grandMA2 Light lighting console
- ETC Smartfade 1296 lighting console
- 36-channel lighting console (Leprecon)
- 1 American DJ UV Canon black lights
- 3 Martin Atomic 3000 DMX Strobe